“Ford Motor Company
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
Dear Ford Motor Company:
Federal, and corporate investigators, have presented us with the following facts:
– Your senior engineer Mava Marie Vandervennet contacted our company offering to “help” with our Department of Energy ATVM loan application.
– Your senior engineer stated that she was no longer employed by Ford Motor Company at the time she contacted us.
– Third party publications reveal that she was, indeed, employed by Ford Motor Company at the time that she solicited working with us.
– The work efforts she produced were skewed to benefit Ford Motor Company and acquire competitive intelligence about our company.
– Ford Motor Company, was, in fact, seeking the same funds and concerned about our competitive advantages.
– The areas around your corporate offices and your engineers residence have been under “Stingray” and IP surveillance since prior to 2008. Agencies hold archived text, email and telephonic communications from that time period.
– Subsequently, Ford Motor Company released products which were covered by our issued patents, private technology discussions with your engineer, operating covertly, and the Department of Energy, with whom you had a personal relationship.
Prior to us taking further action, as well as releasing the factual data to the national media, we are wondering if you wish to settle this matter via an amicable approach. You are, by now, familiar with the repercussions from GM misleading Congress. Let’s try to avoid that situation here.
Board of Directors
CC: FBI, GAO, U.S. Senate Ethics Committee, FTC”
The following document, among many, shows that GM, FORD and Chrysler colluded to author the federal loan and funding parameters that were supposed to be for a “competitive” public funding application program:
Because FORD assumed that Steven Chu had “hard-wired” the DOE money to them, they didn’t bother filling out the required paper-work in time, as did Fisker, so Steven Chu had to change the deadline, in violation of the Section 136 law and legal standards, in order to finesse Fisker and Ford in ahead of XP, who had applied ahead of Ford, Fisker and Tesla: